Sunday, July 4, 2010

The iPhone 4

The buzz surrounding the new iPhone has been intense - perhaps not quite as crazy as for the previous releases from Apple, but it's created quite a stir nonetheless!

As we're still waiting for the release of the iPhone 4 here in Australia, us non-US/UK peeps must be content with the reviews piling up all over YouTube highlighting all the new features including the new OS as well as all the built-in specs including the 5mp camera and HD video recording. The ability to multi-task and change the wallpaper on the interface instead of just the lock screen are also handy features with the new iPhone.

It will be a welcome upgrade for me once the iPhone 4 finally hits Australian stores as I'm still using the iPhone 3G (nope, no iPhone 3Gs for me...I was smart...I knew I should wait for something better!)

Anyway, SoldierKnowsBest has posted a great overview and review covering all of this and more about the iPhone 4...check it out! He has excellent geeky videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment