Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cute cupcakes ahoy!

I liked cupcakes before they were 'cool'. But I must admit the cupcake craze of the last few years has given me much inspiration.

I adore girly cupcake designs and I've recently become addicted to Wilton icing tips and cupcake-papers. They have so much to offer and are an extremely high quality baking brand. However, that's not really the key point of this post. Apart of simply sharing my love of all things cupcakey! (is that a word?...it is now!) I thought I'd let you know how much I also adore stickers! They plaster my journals and my diary, and just about everything I own! (even my glasses case couldn't escape my custom sticker obsession)

So, to combine my loves was something I couldn't pass up...if you enjoy cupcakes too...show off your pride as a 'cupcake lover' with these adorably cute stickers, you get 6 in the sheet if you choose the large size or more if you choose the smaller size option-


Happy baking ladies, and enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment